How to send email using gmail account to multiple people | Video Tutorial step by step with pictures
Hello guys, How to send email using gmail? Today I am going to teach you how to send email by using your gmail account to gmail or any other email account. Gmail is famous as it owned by google. You can use gmail to apply for jobs, to send email to facebook, yahoo and many other mail hosting accounts. You can also send one email to multiple people at a time.
To send email, you can either use your mobile for example android or iphone or you can also use your laptop to send email to gmail or yahoo email address. Here are few steps which you can follow to send email by using gmail account…
1. Login to your gmail account
2. Click on Compose button at left top corner of your gmail account
3. Now type your reciepent address at first line
4. If you want to add multiple people email accounts, then click on CC or BCC and add their email there
5. Write your subject for example Project 4 or Application for job
6. In the last field, write your description for email in details
7. When you are happy with your email then click on Send button
8. To check sent messages, click on the Sent Items/Sent at the left side of your page
9. That’s all…
I am sure you will learn all about how to send email by using gmail to gmail and other email providers which I have expalined in video tutorial. You can also use Yahoo or outlook to send emails. You can learn how to send email for job and you can also attach the CV at your email by clicking on attachment icon.
If you will need any help in future, then simply comment below this video, I will reply as soon as possible..