How to create a bootable usb by Using Power ISO and windows image
In this video tutorial you will learn how to create a bootable usb flash drive by using windows disc image. It is useful for bootable usb windows 7, bootable usb windows 10, bootable usb windows 8, bootable usb windows xp, bootable usb windows, bootable usb windows 8.1, bootable usb windows 7 iso, bootable usb windows 10 iso to install these windows in an awesome way. If you want to download bootable windows image or iso pack or if you want to download the powe iso to create a bootable usb disc image, then comment below this post or video so that I can see your comment and provide you with your needs.
To do this, You should have to simply follow the below steps……
1. You should have a flash drive of 8GB or above
2. then you should have installed power ISO. you can download power ISO from my other blog or any other website. my other blog is : nbprince.blogspot.com 🙂
3. I have already istalled Power ISO now i will show you how to create bootable usb. lets see……
4. Go to tools and click create a bootable usb… and give path to the windows image or windows iso file…..
5. Then select our usb drive destination from dropdown menu….
6. In settings the write method will remain same… and then start creating bootable usb….. and wait …. 🙂
7. when all done, then restart your pc or laptop and and click boot options key from your pc or laptop and select the usb flash drive and press enter and then you can install windows as usual
Watch the Video below
For More info, tutorials and tricks about programming and pc problems, Subscribe to our social media Profiles….
FB GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/freelancerprogrammers118/
GOOGLE PLUS: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+FreelancerProgrammingTips
RSS FEED: http://feeds.feedburner.com/thenasir786/
To download the windows or power iso, Comment below so that i can provide you the link for that software….