How to increase the font size in notepad and notepad++
After watching this video tutorial, you will find it very very easy that how to increase font size in notepad++ or how to increase font size in notepad. Increase font size in notepad++ is not a problem now. So by increasing font size in notepad or notepad++, you will find it very comfortable to write your code in a good looking way.
In this tutorial, You will learn how to increase the font size in notepad and notepad++……
1. First open the notepad
2. Click on format and then font
3. Now you can also see a scrool bar at the end of Notepad, to get rid of this scrolling .. just click format/word wrap
4. That’s for notepad now lets see in the notepad ++
Increase font size in Notepad++….
1. Open the notepad++
2. Now go to settings tab and then styling configurator….
3. NO effect has been applied when I change the font, Why?? Very easy, Just click two check boxes and you can see your effect will be applied
Enable Global fonts
Enable global font size
Check these boxes and that’s it……….
Watch Video tutorial below
For More info, tutorials and tricks about programming and pc problems, Subscribe to our social media Profiles….
FB GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/freelancerprogrammers118/
GOOGLE PLUS: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+FreelancerProgrammingTips
RSS FEED: http://feeds.feedburner.com/thenasir786/
To ask anything more about notepad++, comment below this tutorial….